In a constant effort to replace chips at our house, I tried this recipe last night.
Everyone liked these juuuuust fine.
Spruced up oyster crackers
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
5 cups oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix everything together except the oyster crackers.
- Stir in the oyster crackers.
- Spread crackers on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Let cool.