Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Feline mistaken identity

Do you ever see something out of the corner of your eye and think it's something else?

I do that all the time thinking I see Kitty Baby.

Oh look at Kitty Baby sleeping on the couch:



"No, Kitty Baby, you don't need to go outside."


"Kitty Baby! Don't eat the dog food!"


"I see you've dressed yourself like a homespun pioneer angel today, Kitty Baby."

 
"Kitty Baby! Get off the kitchen table!" (That stuffed cat always fools me.)


"You would rejoice in the streets if I tripped over you, wouldn't you, Kitty Baby?"



"I thought I heard my name," he says.

"Never mind." I reply.


 
Shared on these neighborly websites:
Sarah Did It
A Cat-Like Curiosity

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kitty,

    And I bet the slippers are doing all the mischief too!! Tee Hee

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. you have the best post. hhahaah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Snoopy I can just hear you saying, "it wasn't me...it was the slippers!" Haha!!

    Thanks Trish! I'm glad I discovered your blog, too--it's fun!

    You guys are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! My cat delights in hiding just behind my feet then gets all snippy when I accidentally step on her. Typical!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too True!! My worst problem are my 2 brown tabbies in a dark hallway and then tripping over them...and they act like it's my fault!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah: I know what you mean. Kitties can sure give you a "look." :)

    ReplyDelete