Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cooking with beagles

Do you see the potatoes on the cutting board? 

Do you see where I need to stand to cut those potatoes?

This is how it is every night. Mr. Cool positions himself to where I need to be. 

Then he becomes a wall.

This guy is no help:

Awww look at his paw tucked under himself all docile. 

Don't be fooled. The Little Weirdo can be on his feet before one potato piece hits the floor.

Cooking with these guys is challenging and kinda dangerous.

Have you ever seen porcupines in a playpen? 

It's like that. 

6 comments:

  1. Usually at least 2 of us 4 pets are helping mom in the kitchen...I am on the counter surfing opportunity duty and the others have their spots too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like they've gone pro! Counter surfing takes dedication and coordination! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Maybe they're trouble, but they sure are cute!!!

    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. They are cute, but that's how they getcha! Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Too funny. This is exactly what I face in my kitchen every dinnertime. Misty waits for me to drop a morsel, even though it never happens because I know if I do, she'll be there at lunch and breakfast times too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. If I get up from the couch, Mr. Cool heads to the kitchen and is there waiting for me. :)

      Delete