Then I thought of other things big kids (and grown ups) might like to play with.
Here is what's in the box:
- Three ball pit balls to juggle or play catch with. I allow ball throwing in the house and I'm proud of it.
- The black bag behind the balls contains plastic cups to stack.
- I'm hoping a rousing game of Mancala might break out soon.
- Who doesn't like an Etch a Sketch?
- Ball on a string. Catch it in the cup!
- A wooden puzzle.
- Silly Putty.
- A yellow egg-shaped rattle for shaking a beat.
- And, of course, a deck of cards.
One of the kids wants to play!
Have a lovely day!
This post was shared on:
Pursuit of Functional Home
Snoopy's Dog Blog